2/21/2009

Life So Far

Ok... My life so far has been going well I guess. Well except for the fact my YEAR-END-TEST is only 2 months away!! My teachers say I have an average of 7 as my score. While I need a 6.5 to get to the 7th grade. You might think I have enough to get me trough, but no. I got 3 major problems why I might not be able to get pass 6th grade and into junior high. 1: 7 is my try-out score. the try-outs are easier then the original test. So my teachers will minus 1 score to estimate the original test score. So I might get a 6.0. It's bad. 2: getting a 7 is only in my langguage lesson. In total there are 3 lessons that will be in the YEAR-END-TEST. 3: My final problem is that the lessons participting in my test is mostly my weak points. Math: I'm kinda good but not good enough. My math teachers says i got to be more carefull in counting. Science: I don't even remember what a conducter means. Okay I do but my grades are still slipping down. Langguage: Okay I live in Indonesia where we speak Bahasa Indonesia. That means the Bahasa Indonesia test would be about using the proper words. And it's not as easy as English to me. Because alot of the words are just the same words written in different ways.

No comments: