12/06/2008

Old friends New enemies

Some times I don't get old friends. The can turn into your worst enemies. And that is what happened to me. OK so I got a friend (whose name I am not going to tell) we meet at early childhood. We became friends. Then on 4th grade he moved to another school. Time to time I meet him in malls when I was in 4th grade. Then we rarely see each other on 5th grade. Finally on 6th grade we talk to each other on Facebook. But my friend totally changed. He turned from my friend to my enemy. And I don't know why. It started while in a chat box in Facebook. All I wanted was just to keep updated on his recent activities. But then he replied with all gibberish like doesn't want to talk to me. Then ever scince he became a jerk. When he meets my other friends he acts all sellfish and acts as though my friends are his enemies. And then there is my friend's older brother. now he is the worst of all. He act's as if he know's everything about me. Well then soon I stoped most connections with my friend or his brother. Then finally on December 3 08 he challenged me on a game in Facebook. He also left a gibberish comment. Then I comment him back saying you should stop giving gibberish comments and I said stop being such a jerk. No one in your old school likes you anymore. That was ALL that I said. Then He replied: Hey why are you using the word DUDE? And I don't care what people in my old school thinks about me. And well his brother got in the conflict so did a couple of my friends and a war started. O I wished it stopped.

No comments: