12/05/2008

Christmas Holiday 2008

Well, before I'm going to say anything I want to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can't believe that 08 is over in a matter of days. O boy I feel like 2008 just started. How time flies. Anyway the reason I'm writing this post is to tell you people where I'm gonna go. Well my Christmas Holiday is going to start at the 12th of December. But before that there will be a Christmas Performance in my school. And this year I'm going to be one of the characters in the Christmas play (just to let you know). After that I'm going to have the holiday. In my holiday I'll be doing lots of things. And I'll be going to Singapore to meet my cousin Hansel. If you have read one of my posts from a few months ago one of them said that my cousin Hansel went to Singapore because he got a scholarship. So on the 26th of December my family will be going to Singapore for our holiday and also on of my other cousin's wedding. And since my holiday will last for a month (12 December 08-12 January 09), my teachers gave us 1 huge work. We have to make a small movie scene based from a novel we read at school. And because this is a group work we would have to make and finish this task before most of us go out of town. Well, at least I got work and I'm not going to be bored around for a whole month. I also hope for a Christmas party with my friends before we go out pf town. So the party would have to be before the 20th. And because there is no SNOW in Indonesia I can't expect much of a fun holiday. So if you people out there that have snow in your country you would go out with a friend and have fun. Well guess what we do here in Indonesia? We go to friend's house and we play PS3 indoors. Well not really. Then while I wait for the holiday's to be over I would make videos all day long if i don't have anything to do. I just hope that this holiday won't be as boring like my Lebaran holiday. THAT'S IT FOR NOW! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: