12/09/2008

The Hard Work to get in KOLESE KANISIUS

Well maybe you've known this but I'm actually a sixth grader. Well I'll be a sixth grader until the middle of 2009 I think. And I don't think that I'll be staying in my old school for junior high. So I'm moving out of my old school. And fortunately I've found a good school. It's an all boys school and it's only one block away from my old school. The name of this high school is Canisius Collage. This high school is an all boys school. The reason I'm choosing an all boys school is because I've been surrounded by girls my whole time being at my old school. So I thought that a little change would be nice. Well that isn't entirely why I'm moving. In a few posts before I told you about my cousin Hansel. He went in Canisius Collage and then got a scholar-ship to Singapore for his collage. So yea well it's like a looking-up to the older thing. So because my mom agreed and so did my dad, they decided that I had to be tutored. And I got a great teacher. She has this kind of class in her house for every weekend and my friend and I go to her house for our tution. And the real thing I like about my tution is that I get to meet new friends. Well this tution would last until January 09. And then I would hope to be able to get a scholar ship and then go to Singapore

No comments: