11/07/2008

Open House

Well time to time my school makes an Open House. So on a Saturday we go to school and make the Monday a weekend. What we do in an Open House is do normal school stuff. But our parents and visitors around Jakarta come to our school. We usually end our school hours on 2:30. But since this is the weekend we end it at 1:50. The only difference between the normal school days and an Open House is that visitors and parents comes to look at what we are doing, our facilities, our activities, safety and all that other crap. So we have up to 12 classes in our school. Our school is small so we have 2 buildings. I am on the 6th grade the oldest class in the first building. And I am chosen to explain our work for the visitors coming on the 8th of November. When I was just practicing for that in front of my teacher my mouth was all dry when I finished. What I have to do is simple: explain grade 6's Display, current activities, facilities and more crap. And the worst thing is I got to wake up at 6 in the morning!!!

No comments: