10/15/2008

Lebaran Holiday

My lebaran holiday this year was not much different then the one last year. The only difference there is, is that one of my maids stayed this year. Any way I had many surprises this lebaran. These surprises were:
1. I got a Play station 3.
2. When my mom was cleaning my ear the cotton bud hit the walls and made my ear bleed good thing I'm fine.
3. I had a driving experience.
My holiday was not as good as I expected. I am happy to get a PS3 and be able to learn how to drive even though I'm still 11 years old. But I spent my whole holiday home. How boring is that! Well I didn't mean that I spent everyday at home but I didn't go to another city or enjoy a day on the beach (I could go to the beach if I want to because I live in ancol). Yes and I visit my cousin and they visit me. I didn't even get to go and play at my friends house. the only friends I played with is 2 girls from my class. These girls aren't the ones that go like: HI MY NAME IS EMILY AND I LIKE TO PLAY DOLLS AND READ GIRLY BOOKS. No these girls play guitar and play skateboard. The boy's in my class all run away when they are angry (because we insult them and they get angry and they start to play physically. They'll go like slapping and punching us. But because the boys in my class are all gentleman (or we just don't want to get into trouble) we never hit the girls back. OK lets get back to my lebaran story. Well so I didn't had much fun on my lebaran holiday. The only thing keeping me from being bored is my PS3. From the time I bought that game I kept on playing. And about my driving experience will be in another post

No comments: